:ditto:

·
Tractorholic
1,555 Posts
Nice looking machine, and a good price!

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
That's a nice little mosheen! Worth the $50 and a pickup bed of beer! But then I don't like beer! lol

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Very nice! I bet that will be a great little unit with the hydro! Those 7/8 tractors are dang close to zero turn with they way the front steering is designed. It will shock you how small of a radius it can turn in.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
That's a deal, man I wish I could find stuff like that, I guess you need to be in the right place at the right time.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
You got one heck of a deal. I though I did good getting my MF8H for $150 LOL.

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
What a FANTASTIC find. That must have been some darned good beer. Keep us updated on your new addition.

·
4,482 Posts
That is one heck of a deal.
Nice tractor.

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One of my friends Dad works on them for a hobby. The lady he was fixing it for said not to waste to much money on it, but to get it running. He bought a reman short block, installed it with the original carb, ign., exh... now he can't get timing set. the lady just gave it to him n bought a new one. he didn't want it, now its mine. I'm gonna check timing, clean and adjust carb, I was wondering if it might be the wrong fly wheel. I found three different part numbers for flywheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts