Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadn't heard anything from the folks that had the Motor Home, so yesterday I gave them a call to see if there had been any progress.

They gave me some good news. Turns out that it wasn't the timing chain/gear like I had feared. It was the fuel pump.

He said that he was having a problem finding one though, so I decided to check with some of the local RV dealers here. The 1st one I called referred me to a Chevy dealer who also handled trucks, and they had one in stock.

I called the guy in Pa, and said that I found one here, and that I could pick it up and deliver it. He said great since he had had no luck finding one. I picked it up late yesterday afternoon, and left here at @ 5:00 this morning.

Now, to keep this Bolens related, I also made a stop on the way back, and picked up this puppy which I bought off of eBay last week.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320937139466?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

It will be going on the G11

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Great deal on both accounts! Did the mechanic cut you a break for finding and delivering the part?

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I don't think that they will be charfing a markup on it

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Well...I did feel a "thump,thump", not too long ago...I might have a MH (Massey Harris) part or two stuck in the treads of the MH (Motor Home) tires

Reactions: MH81

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
So you're the one that bought the hydraulic lift. Was going get it, but was waiting for check from an insurance job. Well at least its going to a good home.
Have fun with it. Glad to hear you got the Mh going again!

·
Super Moderator
54,146 Posts
That's great news on the MH. Nice score on the lift too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts