Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tractorfanatics.com
10,292 Posts
  • Rain and snow likely, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 37. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
  • Tonight Rain and snow likely before 7pm, then snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 33. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Sold every chunk of scrap metal laying around last week, just got back from donating blood plasma this morning, next week I sell a kidney.

Bad time to be road construction in this state. :wallbanging:

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
  • Rain and snow likely, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 37. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
  • Tonight Rain and snow likely before 7pm, then snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 33. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Sold every chunk of scrap metal laying around last week, just got back from donating blood plasma this morning, next week I sell a kidney.

You may have to do what my old neighbor up in IN. used to do every winter. He had a Paving co. and went to FL. every winter to work and came back every Spring. Head down this way next fall, I'm sure we can find you a job down here. :thumbs:

I might even need a shovel operator here at our production plant. Can you run one of these?

Tie Eyewear Triangle Body jewelry Fashion accessory
:poke:

Attachments

·
Homelite Owner Extraordinaire
3,174 Posts
88.8* here in Northern Michigan! Finally about time. Rain off and on for the next couple of days. Time to get out and find some mushrooms this afternoon / evening. Sorry to hear about the impending snow. I never count us out until August!! LOL.

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts

Come on down it's Construction Season down here. And I know of a Bridge that needs fixed!

·
Anything Red . . .
12,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
88.8* here in Northern Michigan! Finally about time.
Is that Northern Michigan or Northern Thumb???

Cat, I heard of a Boy Scout fundraiser where they sold toilet paper. Yup! They bought a truck load of the stuff at wholesale price and sold it cheap. Made a killing. If you want to make money, you just have to find out what everyone needs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts