Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located near Kankakee IL
project leftovers, need my space in the shed and garage back.
Have a few things I may trade for, if you might have. Otherwise Come n get it.
I have most of (maybe all, I do not know) of the side curtains for a Windbreaker cab, no framework and no roof panel. Unsure of what all is there (or not)
3 or 4 wide frame mule drives. for deck/
38" pin on deck with carriage for narrow frame.
Transaxle EDIT Day off work, cleaned up the pile behind the garage, made a scrap run and had a spot "just big enough" for this in the bed of the Dakota--- GONE!!
a basket case K241, that I believe I have all the pieces to. Not interested in separating out. Might all be there might not. Just the way I got it. All taken apart. I know there was a carb in the box.

NOT INTERESTED IN SHIPPING, most things listed here, shipping expense will outweigh worth of part(s)
Would prefer one person take all.
May meet on road "within reason", ~40 mile radius of Kankakee IL.
If I happen to have reason to be "in the area" farther might be possible.

All that said there are a few things I might be able to use.... would trade for (or towards)
Tractor wise.... a good hood for a Deere LT166
Truck wise... Slant 6 engine parts particularly AC compressor mounts, older hi perf parts for it
a set of 15x7 or 15X8, mag wheels with Ford or Dodge 5 on 5-1/2" bolt pattern
And dont worry... if you don't have any of that stuff come n get this stuff anyway/ I have it listed now on 3 GT based forums

·
Super Moderator
54,818 Posts
Not anything I need right now and too far to pick up.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Kenny,
When I need something for a machine I have to pay thru the nose and travel far it seems. I know we haven't seen as many people on the forums as we usually do in the cold months either. Which is weird.
Can't get covid whether real or not, via a tractor forum...
I might have a taker for the deck, he's supposed to get back to me. But of someone else speaks up before he lets me know, it's gone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts