Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4,471 Posts
Johnny Welcome to GTTalk.
Enjoy!
We have a few members in Europe. You can check our Member Map to see their locations and feel free to spot your self on it as well.
You might try posting in our classified section under wanted.
I feel you might get more hits there. I would also state the type of hitch you are using also be it Sleeve or 3 point.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
if you have a sears store over there you can buy one there but you will have to get a sleeve hitch the new brinly plows work with the old type hitch

Reactions: Bolens 1000

·
Super Moderator
54,000 Posts
:welcometogttalk: Wish I could help, surley there is somewhere that sells them or somewhere you can find a used one Good luck!

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
I don't think that there are any records on how many were produced/sold. However the 800 was a popular tractor and they aren't considered rare, at least here in the States.

If you are wanting to use a plow on it, you will need a sleeve hitch. Brinly made them as well as Ohio Steel. Here's what one for your tube frame will look like: 100_3995.jpg

If you have the tools and ability, you could just make your own. Here is a PDF file that has pics, and dimensions if you want to make your own.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts