Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i am new to the whole lawn tractor repair and am having a bit of an issue with the little tractor I just picked up. the issue i am currently having is when put into drive it seems to want to move for a moment then just gives up, i have a feeling that it may need the hydrostatic fluid and what appears to be a filter replaced but i am having issues in finding what kind of fluid that it needs to replace and finding any sort of parts for repairing it. any body got any thoughts ?

·
Super Moderator
55,268 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the forum! Give the guys a little while to find this thread and you should get some help. If you have some pics, that can help folks see what hydro is in it. Check out the link in my signature for help uploading those.

Reactions: boyscout862

·
Tractorholic
8,429 Posts
Welcome to GTTalk !! I'm sure during the day some of the members will come along with some suggestions .

·
Super Moderator
55,268 Posts
Here's the manual for the 33148a. On page 5 is a Tow valve. Make sure that is pushed down all the way. Pulled up, you can roll it around not running.

·
Super Moderator
55,268 Posts
Sounds like a nice herd!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.