Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bolens lawn tractor - $75

Date: 2011-09-16, 10:54PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

have a old bolens tractor made by ford motor company, for sale i believe it has a 8or10 horse wisconsin motor on
it. iam asking 75.00 or best offer for it. it has a true positive track rear end in it. contact Alan 317-670-7269

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2602782871

The only FoMoCo Bolens out there, and it can be yours for 75$!

If I had more time and money that would be a decent deal, regardless of who the guy thinks built it.

G

·
id buy it, but only because ill buy anything if it can fit in the truck lol. the hard part with tube frames is, if it doesnt run and the freewheel pin wont come out, the rears are heavy, not fun to lift onto a truck, after doing it twice my shoulder is starting to click alot lol

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
bahahahahahahha thats the best one yet. hahahaha its RARE its the only 1 out there hahahahahha

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Ford Motor Company.........:bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl:

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Ya gotta wonder what's in the air and/or water in the Columbus OH area.

$1,600.00 G10 :confuse:
1973 BOLENS G 10

That's the same area as the guy that wanted $1,500.00 (now reduced to $1,000.00) "RARE" 1000

:bigrofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts