Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Homelite Owner Extraordinaire
3,175 Posts
........................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................
.................... Because the weatherman told us we were going to get a trace to 1 inch of snow yesterday. Well we just got done blowing and plowing 8" of that trace to 1" of snow! Got a call last night in the middle of the storm to go plow out a neighbor whose wife had to go to the hospital. Son and I got the plow truck from the friend across the road and went an got that done just before the ambulance got there. She is 80+ y.o. and has a bug that has been going around here for a while. I've been plowing their drive all winter and he usually wants me to wait to plow until after the storm has stopped. I could hear the urgency in his voice when he called and we went right away. Haven't talked to him today yet to see how she is doing but I will later today.
After fixing the bolts on the front of the Jacobsen the blower runs great. It does need a new belt , 4L 65, and an new drive belt, ?, unknown on size. After using "ED" I always clean him off before putting him back in the heated garage. Less water on the floor. My friend just dropped the plow-truck off and I'm getting ready to go plw a couple more of our elderly neighbors drives.
Hope you all have a great day and a good week. Roger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.