Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning yal, thought I would make up for my "mishap" yesterday and get this one up on time....lol. I hope everyone has a great day today and since Green Bay isn't in the Superbowl I'm not overly excited however it is football and I'm smoking a 6 lb chunk of beef with apple wood. (and alota beer and burbon). I will be rootin for 49'ers simply because I don't like Ray Lewis but I'm just hopin for a good game spent with good friends. So, here's to the amazing commercials, and great time with friends and gettin up on time for work tomorrow....... :beerchug: :beerchug:

Gesture Font Line Happy Thumb
Organism Font Musical instrument Rectangle Event

Cat Photograph Vertebrate Felidae Cat supply
Hat Gesture Font Rectangle Poster
Cartoon Font Art Electronic device Graphics

my personal fav......

Forehead Smile Cloud Sky Plant

Attachments

·
Old Tractor Addict
1,846 Posts
Thanks, I've been waiting since 6:00 :poke: And where do you live, that sounds good!

Heres one for me to add if I may?

Cat Felidae Carnivore Organism Smile

Attachments

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
All good ones,Guys!

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I've been waiting since 6:00 :poke: And where do you live, that sounds good!

Heres one for me to add if I may?

attachicon.gif
happy cat.jpg
lol....sooooo much to do today. It's been a busy mornin to no end but smokers now goin and enjoyin a cup of coffee (til I feel its time to switch...lol) I'm in WNY, just bout 10mins north of Niagara Falls. You're more than welcome if its worth the extensive drive!! :bigrofl:

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not as good today-sorry. Dick
sorry Dick, my skills have been limited, (thus the warning point under my avatar....lmao)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts