Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mornin everyone. Well this morn I woke up to heat and no puddles under the truck.......what a fun day yesterday I'd rather not repeat today. Found a few good ones today in my opinion and before I finish this, remember: Even tho it's a Hallmark Holiday, and even if she may say she doesn't want anything, do the right thing, take care of that woman or you will pay slowly!! Even if she repeats she doesn't care, show her that you do. A relationship is like a business, if you aren't takin care of the customer, someone else probably is. So, here's to a great day and to all those that welcome it Happy Valentines Day!! :beerchug:

Cartoon Happy Organism Gesture Font
Product Sharing Font Gesture Rectangle

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Pug Font
Bird Water Ecoregion Vertebrate Nature

Attachments

·
Admirer of DEERE enjoyneering and design!
4,461 Posts
I'm 32 years married - with the same girl - and we are 38 years together. But I never made a VD-gift to my girl !!!! You have 364 days (sometimes 365 days) to make you a happy day w/ your girl. Why espacially on 14th february?

I love her all the time and not only on VD (like the economic system do).

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats awesome JD...heres to many more for the two of you!!

Reactions: larryd

·
Tinker Master
7,913 Posts
Font

Rectangle Wood Font Gas Signage

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Old Tractor Addict
1,846 Posts
Almost 33 years here, your right, if they say dont bother, you better not listen to them. Flowers and some candy is a cheap price to pay for peace in the house.

Thanks for the funnies, can we go back to the stone age??

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
FL one thing to be glad of is you only have puddles of anit-freeze you have to deal with. Tahoe has a puddle of a different color he has to deal with.

JD that very well said. The wife and I share the same philosophy and try to celebrate our marriage the entire year.

·
Larrryd
1,119 Posts
I'm on my 3rd wife. 1st one cheated with a shoe salesman after 16 yrs , 2nd had a jealous issue . I couldn't even watch tv [email protected] and I left a note on kitchen table and $500 for divorve. My wife now and I have been together 24 yrs and it has been nothing but wonderful everyday. So that is our valentine plus something a little special!

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
FL one thing to be glad of is you only have puddles of anit-freeze you have to deal with. Tahoe has a puddle of a different color he has to deal with.
Now that is funny.

I actually was on the ball this year, got a card early...then forgot to sign and lay in wifes car this morning DOH!!

I will stop and get some flowers after work and bringing home some Chipotle's for summer!

·
508 Posts
Well guys, this is just like anything else. A well placed bribe can't hurt. After 36 years she knows I fart and snore so something nice might be a good thing. Actually been thinking about going to the meat market for some steaks to grill. Do I want ribeye or t-bone? That is the question. I have a great meat market 4 blocks from the house where I can get meat and also salads from the deli. Now I am starting to drool thinking about it. Gotta have some adult beverages also. Here are a coupla of links to my favorite places.

Kurtee

http://schmidtsmeatmarket.com/

http://www.schellsbrewery.com/

·
Registered
977 Posts
Well, of course I love my wife... Hey, I married her twice, didn't I! :D BUT, after all these years she knows my continued definition of "Valentine's Day":

Valentine's Day is the day the women do it for money and the men become "johns".

If there were any justice in this Man vs. Woman world, us guys would get "National Freebie Day" which naturally would be sponsored by "Goody's Headache Powders". :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts