Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Scoop Tote. Hauls, scoops, grades, and more.
I have one of those I have yet to mount on a tractor. Mine is the sleeve hitch version. I contemplated converting it to use it on my Ariens 3PH. I have a sleeve hitch adapter, but it will push the bucket out farther than I like for leverage/center of gravity reasons. Mine has the scarifier teeth on the bottom of the back side of the blade. I think it has the bolt-on teeth for the front of the bucket as well.

As far as favorite attachment...I would have to go with the Ariens GT Bagger-Vac in the fall. It makes leaf collection so much easier. I have a lot of leaves, so I'm a little biased to that attachment! =)

·
the homeless tractor hoarder
5,248 Posts
The MRS.

She can mow the yard, haul out the trash, rake leaves, plant flowers, hold the bolt head that I can't reach while removing the nut, bleed brakes, tow in a broken down tractor, bring me a drink, shovel/blade snow, remove and roll up ratchet straps when we get to a show, pull me out when I'm stuck, and a bunch of other things.

She's also really good at talking me into buying that next tractor that I have pretty much talked myself out of because "I don't really need another tractor"

I have lots of tractors and attachments but not one attachment can do all she can.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
No doubt about it for me. The forklift attachment on my 1886-01.

Invaluable when:

Moving large heavy attachments.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:82124][sharedmedia=core:attachments:82295]

Installing wheel weights that weight 105 lbs. each.
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:88123][sharedmedia=core:attachments:88126][sharedmedia=core:attachments:88127]

Helping out guys at tractor shows.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:119235][sharedmedia=core:attachments:119236][sharedmedia=core:attachments:119572]

Moving broken down tractors.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:156296][sharedmedia=core:attachments:156298]

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
I would have to say the front blade. It gets used year around. Every time I take it off, later I wish I hadn't. Used it again this morning clean up under the apple trees and shove them into the loader bucket. Winter of course is snow duty. Early fall is garden clean up.

·
Super Moderator
6,642 Posts
Front end loader is my most used and most fun. Noel

Attachments

Reactions: KC9KAS

·
Super Moderator
55,385 Posts
I use my 3-point fork lift the most right now.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:160823]

Reactions: grnspot110

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I have one of those I have yet to mount on a tractor. Mine is the sleeve hitch version. I contemplated converting it to use it on my Ariens 3PH. I have a sleeve hitch adapter, but it will push the bucket out farther than I like for leverage/center of gravity reasons. Mine has the scarifier teeth on the bottom of the back side of the blade. I think it has the bolt-on teeth for the front of the bucket as well.

As far as favorite attachment...I would have to go with the Ariens GT Bagger-Vac in the fall. It makes leaf collection so much easier. I have a lot of leaves, so I'm a little biased to that attachment! =)
I live way out in the country where we just let the wind blow the leaves off the yard whenever it happens.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts

I live way out in the country where we just let the wind blow the leaves off the yard whenever it happens.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.