Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Well I sold a couple tractors this month so I had space in the barn to put a few more. I picked up the 2 Motomowers that were listed on CL in RI. I plan on selling one and possibly keeping the other. Give my sons 6024 a big brother. They have 10hp Kohlers in them. One runs, the other looks like some wiring back to the switch and some cables and it should fire. There are a few extra parts that came with them, some need to go back on and others will be sold off. Hera are a few pics before they go out back to the barn. Yes, there are 2 full moto's, a Porter Cable, and a bare chassis all in the garage. Also a pic of some of the extras.

By the way, the trailer did excellent! it was its maiden voyage with a load on it. I definitely like the torsion springs ride compared to leaf springs. :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want a Motomower someday, one of the large one's like those. They all seem to be so far away yet I found many pieces of sales info in PA

Nice finds there
This could be your lucky day, I am going to plow day in April, PM if you have any interest. I would be selling the more complete running one.

Reactions: 637Yeoman

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's Wife's veiw......"You could put one of our Cars in that garage if you got rid of all that JUNK that you think is worth so much"! Sound familiar? I like those models too, look pretty heavy. Simple too, can fix things easy.
Wife told me that the garage is mine, never wants to park in there . All I have to do is clean the snow off the car. Easy enough. She also talked me into buying these! Very supportive, or she likes me out in the garage.

Reactions: HANKG

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Gezz Tom leave some for the rest of us nice score man a new member here dynoray is interested in some parts for his Porter I don't your plans for them but I told him to message you I see you got Neal's ride. I SPOT A BELT COVER IN THAT 5 GAL BUCKET TOO NICE !
I plan on sharing these. Yes there is a belt guard for the 8hp starter side and one for the drive side for anyone of them too. Yes I contacted Ray he's buying some parts from me.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Heres the covers I picked up and panels I've never seen, anyone know where/ what these are for??

Asphalt Road surface Font Material property Automotive tire
I believe for the 8hp Kohler only, this is for sale.

Motor vehicle Road surface Asphalt Wood Bumper
Belt drive cover for right side, going on the 6025

Road surface Wood Asphalt Tints and shades Font
What are they? They are a pair opposite sides for something? More pics needed to figure out what they are??

Attachments

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are a few more views of those strange panels.
Road surface Wood Asphalt Tints and shades Sidewalk
Footwear Shoe Street light Road surface Wood

I also have this bracket and I'm not sure what this is either.
Wood Art Road surface Tints and shades Asphalt
Wood Road surface Asphalt Grass Flooring

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.