Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
tinkerer
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The house is now up for sale and I'm starting to move my stuff down to my sons place in southern Indiana.
Here is the first load of tractors all loaded and ready to pull out in the morning.
The trip is 460 miles one way.

30_zpsa65c7452.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Ray I am happy you two are moveing down by your son I hope everything terns out great for the both of you.

Hope we can find a place to show both owe tractors down that way sooner or later. Maybe next years GT mag show?

Reactions: jdcrawler

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Wow, that's a long move with so much inventory to take! Be safe!
I need to look for stuff for him to bring back so the trailer is full on the way back. :D

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Yea, where at in Southern Ind? Hopefully toward the east so yo can bring some of your craftsmanship to some of our shows.

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Good luck on your move. We told our son if he wanted to be close then he was going to have to move, cause I'm done moving! So he moved.

·
tinkerer
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys.
Made the trip there and back safely.

The Cummins got 11.36 MPG with the load and it took 11 hours going down to my sons place in the Madison, Indiana area.

My son and his family are taking their vacation next week up here in northern Michigan.
We loaded his car trailer up on my trailer and I brought it back with me so he can take a load back with him after the vacation is over.
There is also a bigger forklift boom on the trailer that I'm going to put on my forklift.

I got 13.75 MPG with this load and it took 10 hours coming back home.

31_zps92055b74.jpg

·
tinkerer
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How many more will it take to get moved?
I figure 4 more trips.

1 for the rest of the tractors.

1 for all the garage tools and machines.

1 for the forklift.

1 for the house stuff.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts