Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Seems like all of North America is screwed up on the weather, don't even know how to dress from one day to the next.

Dick

·
455 Posts
I heard of the possibility of snow here tomorrow night. This is central NY anyways and figured we were not out of the woods yet. Global warming lmao

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen this kind of cold spell before, but not this all day snow event, at this time

of year. On the bright side, it may kill off the black flies.

·
Anything Red . . .
12,067 Posts
How far north is Northern Ontario?I didn't know you had yards up there. When I was a kid I flew up north of Red Lake. All I saw was water.

·
2,428 Posts
Mother Nature is fickle. We have frost warnings for tonight. A high of 64* tomorrow. A high of 83* on Tuesday with a low of 65*. And by Thursday it's supposed to cool off again. I learned to dress in layers a long time ago. Rick

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How far north is Northern Ontario?I didn't know you had yards up there. When I was a kid I flew up north of Red Lake. All I saw was water.
3 hrs north of Toronto, is northern Ontario.

Up here, we don't have to get our vehicles emission tested, and the roads

never get fixed.

Also, our yards don't have gopher holes in them, because they won't come this far north. :D

·
Tractorholic
2,731 Posts
Frost in north Missouri this morning. :( We had our record May snow the 3rd, 5" here!

Snow Sky Plant Natural landscape Tree

Snow Sky Freezing Tree Morning

:wallbanging: :mad2: ~~ Lowell

Attachments

·
enjoyin the livin part of life!
1,083 Posts
I just came in from the shop and turned the thermostat up a degree or 2, getting a little chilly,it was in the 80's here just a few days ago and tonight it's supposed to hit 35! You definitely dress in layers around here with this crazy weather I've been heading to work in the morning in a coat and coming home in a t-shirt. :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
My sister-in-law went to Cleveland today and just called back home to tell us it was snowing there.

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts
Got a bit of frost last night, but it was 47 by the time I got up this morning. So I do not think it did any damage.
Mowed my lawn yesterday for the first time this year. Filled my 5X8 Trailer with clippings. That is what happens when it rains every day for two weeks straightr.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Was 83f here yesterday.. looks to be even warmer today... :smilewink: Cat you can keep the "frost".... :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
no frost but its snowing in random spurts down here glad i mowed saturday but i cant get the yard work caught up cause of the wet nasty stuff

1 - 20 of 25 Posts