1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Interesting.

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
FYI... for those who use a real browser, don't forget... you must view this with IE and not Firefox. Made me switch to my work laptop to see what it was. However, it looks like they are only selling parts for the larger farm tractors. I did not read all 350+ pages, but I did not see anything "good" for the garden tractors. Did I miss something?

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I will have to check it out later when I have more time. Why do sites still insist on coding for IE? That drives me nuts that IE can't adhere to any of the other standards that the other browsers follow.

·
Tractorholic
1,555 Posts
FirefyterEmt said:
FYI... for those who use a real browser, don't forget... you must view this with IE and not Firefox. Made me switch to my work laptop to see what it was. However, it looks like they are only selling parts for the larger farm tractors. I did not read all 350+ pages, but I did not see anything "good" for the garden tractors. Did I miss something?
Google Chrome browser works even better..... (not sure how accurate the statement was, but I heard that Chrome is very secure, also.)

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
FirefyterEmt said:
That's the case for the regular Agco parts online, but I got to this line of parts right here with Firefox. It takes you to a pdf after the initial page, but the intial page did load on Firefox!

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
olcowhand said:
That's the case for the regular Agco parts online, but I got to this line of parts right here with Firefox. It takes you to a pdf after the initial page, but the intial page did load on Firefox!
The same thing for me to.

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
That is strange, I tried it three time before I remembered that I can not access the AGCO pages with Firefox and loaded it with IE on my laptop.

·
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NUTNDUN said:
I will have to check it out later when I have more time. Why do sites still insist on coding for IE? That drives me nuts that IE can't adhere to any of the other standards that the other browsers follow.
And you have to pay for it as well. Maybe indirectly but you need a copy of windows to run it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts