Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I found another MF10 for parts and now I get an email telling me there is a MF7 for sale.

I'll have to check out the 7.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
You can never have too many and usually after the first one they seem to come knocking on the door.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
There's a fair number of them come for sale up here as well. Many people seem to have collected a bunch of them. There was someone selling 2 10's recently up here.

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I will have to find an 8, 12, 14, and 16 now. And maybe a new wife if I don't stop. LOL

·
Tractorholic
1,435 Posts
I guess I will have to find an 8, 12, 14, and 16 now. And maybe a new wife if I don't stop. LOL
New wives are WAY MORE EXPENSIVE than GT's be CAREFUL

Not to steal your thread here, but didn't you have a video somewhere about filling rear tires, I'm ready to do that and can't find the story, wondering what pump you used...

Reactions: Amigatec

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I won't get rid of her, but I may have to suck up to her for a bit.

The pump I used was one that came with a gallon jug of tire sealant, it pumps maybe 2oz at a time, but in about 15 mins I had 4 gallons in.

Reactions: jpackard56

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
I just posted my "garden sprayer filler" over in the "what did you do to your tractor" section. Remove the valve core, slide the rubber hose of the sprayer over the valve stem, add fluid to the sprayer and pressurize. Every time you open the sprayer to add another gallon, excess air blows back through the tube, then you are ready to add more fluid. downsize.jpg

Attachments

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I offered him $100 for it, he told me the scrapyard offered $150 for it. I basically told him go for it.

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think he probably gave to much for it and is trying to get some of his money back. He's from California where everything costs more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts