Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mind traveling an hour or two from my location (Southern Massachusetts). I would prefer if it's complete, running, and the paint was in good shape. Not exactly sure how rare these are or what they can go for.

Murray 39004
Twin 18hp Briggs & Stratton
42" Mower Deck

Example
Wheel Tire Vehicle Lawn mower Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
10,210 Posts
I see them occassionally on CL. A clean running one is usually around $300. When you check CL use the search box. It will search the CLs for a couple of hours drive away. Mine does from Long Island to New Hampshire. Why the interest in that particular LT? If you just want a Murray, I've got a couple that I can sell you. A 12hp with deck and plow for $250. The other is an 18hp of an older style than you want. It has not run in years. Good Luck, Rick

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see them occassionally on CL. A clean running one is usually around $300. When you check CL use the search box. It will search the CLs for a couple of hours drive away. Mine does from Long Island to New Hampshire. Why the interest in that particular LT? If you just want a Murray, I've got a couple that I can sell you. A 12hp with deck and plow for $250. The other is an 18hp of an older style than you want. It has not run in years. Good Luck, Rick
Ill have to check craigslist again. I may not of used the correct tags in the search. I'm interested in this specific murray because my great grandfather had one and it was my first riding mower to learn on. Sadly my grandfather scrapped it after the motor blew up.

·
Registered
10,210 Posts
Ill have to check craigslist again. I may not of used the correct tags in the search. I'm interested in this specific murray because my great grandfather had one and it was my first riding mower to learn on. Sadly my grandfather scrapped it after the motor blew up.
I understand wanting to rekindle the memories. Be aware that those are light duty and become more of a maintenance headache with age. Good Luck, Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.