Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Going to try to hit 3 well known shows and a plow day this year keep a eye out for me.

I'll be hiting smaller shows aswell if the timeing is right.

I have 2 weeks off in Aug I am going to try to hit 3 shows in one week.....

Portland for the first time and to see if I can bring something bolens home.

I may stop at another place two thats not far from the show grounds............

http://tristategasengineandt.intuitwebsites.com/index.html

Oakley next I will be there off and on all week I live 10 mins from the show grounds.

http://www.mmogta.org/

Then the trip north to buckley to see Ray and show off one of my tractors.

Hmmmm what to bring this year???

http://www.buckleyoldengineshow.org/

All this in only 5 days.

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
Jerome, i hope you make your schedule. I am really enjoying the shows. I would like to make ir up to one of those shows you are going to be at.

Good Lock !!

·
Super Moderator
54,150 Posts
I hope all goes well and you make all 3. We'll be looking for the pics!

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
i hope to see you out at portland. im sure you will find me i will most likely have the 850 and the CD-1 out there. im going to rough and tumble out in kinzers pa then shooting to potrland.. thats the plan anyway

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hope to see you out at portland. im sure you will find me i will most likely have the 850 and the CD-1 out there. im going to rough and tumble out in kinzers pa then shooting to potrland.. thats the plan anyway
When will you be at portland?

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
Hope you make all of the shows Jerome. Sounds like a busy schedule, but will be well worth it.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
i think its august 18-21 if im not mistakeing

·
Old Tractor Addict
1,846 Posts
Wow Jerome that sounds like a busy, and very fun I might add, week. The Oakley show would not be too far for me to run to, a lot farther than ten miles though, not sure of the timing on that one, will have to wait and see. Hope to see you and Ray up to Buckley again this year.

Side note: I had thought you lived up north by TC. Dont ask me why I think just an assumption. Curious what direction your 10 minutes is away from Oakley.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
bettter yet now i can stay the whole rough and tumble show and head strait to portland :)

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow Jerome that sounds like a busy, and very fun I might add, week. The Oakley show would not be too far for me to run to, a lot farther than ten miles though, not sure of the timing on that one, will have to wait and see. Hope to see you and Ray up to Buckley again this year.

Side note: I had thought you lived up north by TC. Dont ask me why I think just an assumption. Curious what direction your 10 minutes is away from Oakley.
Elsie is the little town I am in.

Reactions: Michiganmobileman

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Sounds like it will be a fun week! Looking forward to pictures!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts