Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as Andrew found an example. I got lucky today & found this. A lad we know picked it up a few weeks ago & decided its not for him. Hopefully I will get it in the new year as will be picked up by fellow collector Iain & stored for a while.

Only got this pic atm, Comes with a tiller & deck. Engine is free but dyno start is missing so will be on the hunt for one when I tinker with it

Attachments

·
Bolens
229 Posts
I am really pleased you ended up with this Chris. I am looking forward to picking it up for you and having a closer look. I will take some pictures.

Both Andrew and Chris ending up with 850's within a week, great stuff :dancingbanana:

Iain

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:thumbs:

Looks a lot better than the 850 I drug home this afternoon.
attachicon.gif
850-01.JPG
Well at least you have a dyno start. Or you could sell it to me along with the snow plough :dancingbanana:

How easy will it be to find a dyno???

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
That will make a nice Xmas present for Chris! Did his wife buy it for him? Ha ! Ha!

By the way Iain, what make is your 3 wheeled trailer. Ifor Williams? James? That's one serious bit of kit that.

·
Bolens
229 Posts
It would be good to hear from Chris about what his wife thinks about it.

Andrew, the trailer is an Ifor Williams LM146 - 14x6ft. Chris has an identical trailer, the trailer of choice for UK Bolens collections :)

Iain

1 - 12 of 12 Posts