Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad surprised me with a last Christmas Present. A brand new, custom built, stainless steel Deluxe Muffler for my '66 MF10. I had no idea he had ordered me one.

It's soooooo shiny, almost to nice to put on a tractor. Only downside is I can see myself in it and I need to comb my hair.

It was made by Yeager Custom Mufflers. (Member Caseguy)
And while he may not want to toot his own horn, I will for him. Toot Toot!

Here is the one off Dad's 12 that they used as a pattern
Light Musical instrument Wood Musical instrument accessory Audio equipment Rectangle Audio equipment Electronic instrument Gas Wood

And here is mine. (Man is this thing sweet!)
Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument Wood Audio equipment Musical instrument Audio equipment Vehicle Electronic instrument Automotive exterior
Wood Gas Composite material Bicycle part Electric blue Wood Gas Cosmetics Audio equipment Auto part

Thanks Dad and Uncle Steve, I LUV it!

Attachments

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
So this is your "last" present you'll ever get? :smilewink: If it is, then it's a nice one! :D Steve does beautiful work with those muffs! :thumbs:

·
Squeaky Wheel
7,446 Posts
Ok, I am going to have to place myself an order and Yeager Custom Mufflers this year lol. Great Christmas gift for sure Ryan. Thanks for sharing it with us. Now go get pics of it mounted up lol.

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
So this is your "last" present you'll ever get?
Well, that depends on his behavior :rolling:

You're right Daniel, it is a beautiful job.

MF10Ryan said:
And while he may not want to toot his own horn, I will for him. Toot Toot!
You,re a dork LOL

And here is mine. (Man is this thing sweet!)

Thanks Dad and Uncle Steve, I LUV it!
Glad you like it bud, I can't wait to help you put it on.

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Looks great Ryan! I can't wait to see it on! Steve did an amazing job on it. :thumbs:

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
...Glad you like it bud...
[/QUOTE]

That goes double for me Ryan!

Steve does beautiful work with those muffs! :thumbs:
...You're right Daniel, it is a beautiful job...
You guys are making me blush! (OK not really, I'm friends with Alan...it's not that easy to make me blush LOL) but I do really appreciate the compliments! I try very hard to do my best.

I don't know if he has a pattern for the ElecTraks yet Casey...
Sure I do! I have about 1000 mufflers in stock for the electric tractors :bigrofl:

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
You lucky guy Ryan. Pretty nice present from the old guy.

Steve sure does some nice work. That's pretty nice bling you got there. :thumbs:

Looking forward to the pics of it installed.

·
Super Moderator
54,363 Posts
Wow, that is nice and shiny. Great gift there, Ryan! Great job on the muffler, Steve!

Casey we'll need video when you get yours so we can hear it!

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Ryan, that is a great last present of this season. It sure looks great. Thanks for sharing those great photographs and tooting that horn to show us what great work he does.

Reactions: MH81

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
that's a nice present.....

Reactions: MH81

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Good stuff Ryan, you got the nicest Deluxe muffler I ever seen. :thumbs:

·
Another Classic Tractor
2,496 Posts
That muffler is a work of art. Keep it clean!

Reactions: caseguy

·
Squeaky Wheel
7,446 Posts
Casey, a word of warning. Thats not street legal in PA. The pipe had to come out behind the operator/passenger area.
That is only to prevent carbon monoxide from entering the passenger compartment, and the Elec Trak will pass any and all emissions testing, as it does not put out carbon monoxide. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts