Garden Tractor Forums banner

My MF 7

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  mjodrey 
#1 ·
Well, I think I found how to get a picture on. If anyone has a picture of the correct way to route the throttle, choke, and fuel line as I'm not sure. I know it's not the same as the MF 8. Hope I'm in the right place for posting. Still learning.

#3 ·
Yep you posted in the right forum :thumbs: and welcome to GTtalk. I have a MF8 so that won't help. I don't think you can really go wrong on the routing of the cables and fuel line. As long as they don't bind and hook up to push or pull in the right direction. There should be tabs to hold the throttle and choke cables against the motor to help give a hint as to how they should run.

#8 ·
Thanks, I've had a lot of free time this last half a year as I lost my wife of 27 years to cancer, she was only 47. The tractor was my late great uncles. He bought it in Michigan in Dec. 1973. He later moved to Washinton, then here to my ranch in Montana. Brought the tractor with him each time he moved. It was in pretty good shap to start with. Not much rust except the wheels. One front has a pin hole rusted through when I sand blasted them, but the fronts have tubes so its fine for now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.