Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife the genius she is has just figured out how to post a picture for my profile. I guess I am a bit behind in the tech department! Well now I can start to bring her back to life and hopefully you all will be able to provide me with some wisdom. Here is my groundskeeper. Will post more pics when my wife has time to do so!
IMG_20150918_153747 (1).jpg

Attachments

·
Admirer of DEERE enjoyneering and design!
4,461 Posts
many thanks - to your wife!

Reactions: boyscout862

·
Super Moderator
54,002 Posts
I like those, love to have one. But not many around here!

Reactions: boyscout862

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I like those, love to have one. But not many around here!
Me too, but garage space dictates a big fat negative over here :)

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
First one of those I have ever seen a photo of. Many thanks to your wife. Real neat looking machine. Would love to have one but in this area I doubt that will ever happen, just not around. I have the room and the time to tinker with one but with winter heading this way, and I just ordered a ton and a half of wood pellets and have to buy 90 bushels of shelled corn to buy and pay for 65 bales of hay - yea you get the picture.

Reactions: Eric

·
145 Posts
That is a sweet GK! It looks like it's in really nice condition and you seem to have all the essential attachments (is that the mower deck peeking out from behind the tractor?). It looks like someone took great care of it. I too, would love to have one of these beasts, but like stiemmy said, I don't have the room for one, either. :(

·
Tractorholic
988 Posts
If you go to Youtube, and do a search on Bolens GK, you will see some videos. One of the snowblower working on one with no cab in Maine, and another with no cab driving around in an open yard. I have a couple of them, and they do drive differently.

Reactions: Eric

·
Registered
483 Posts
Ditto on the "I want one too"! What a beast! Paul

·
Tractorholic
988 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts