Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were I work has been getting rid of stuff they no longer use much any more to make room and I was just lucky to be in the right place at the right time to get a hold of one of the 3 manual mill's they were getting rid of. I have yet to start getting it wired up to us it but when I do I plan to build bolens parts you cant find or you could build with a mill like this. When I am 100% ready to start making parts I will let you all know.

It's not in the pics but it also came with digital readout.
PICT0086.jpg

Attachments

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Hey nice,congrats Jerome.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
That looks like an older model, but it also looks like it's in fantastic shape! Nice score Wilbur!

·
483 Posts
How much tooling did you get to go with it? Now you need a lathe and a surface grinder,maybe throw in a horzional mill. Now you can retire and just make Bolens parts and have time to use your tractors.

·
1,499 Posts
That's a nice find for sure! It looks in nice shape and you should get a lot of use out of it. Congrats to you.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,400 Posts
Oh my gosh....been wanting a Bridgeport for years! I have my old Cincy end mill, but that Bridgeport has WAY more capabilities. My table is fixed verically, so I have a VERY limited height of work. Congrats on the new tool (toy)....you lucky dog!

·
Bolensholic
303 Posts
:thumbs: That's a nice looking lil knee mill, as long as the gibs are tight you can do some nice stuff with that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts