Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Heres the promised pics of the snowthrower......even got to try it out last week on the 20+ inches of snow we recieved......works fantastic!! Thanks to everyone who helped me locate it! Luke

Attachments

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
I missed the fact that you even bought one! Congrats, as it's been a long hard hunt!

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Yes indeed! Well worth the work in locating one though..........can't believe the difference between my #12 w 620 blower and this one! What an animal! Luke

·
Tractorholic
153 Posts
Love those ag tires on you machine I gotta get me some for my 1855 she'll be a beast
looks to be in great shape only thing I wish about my blower is that it was a two stage just
to get the snow a little farther away. Glad you got her up and running
so what is that car she is sitting beside??

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Hey,congrats on that.:thumbs:

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Looks great. Glad to hear it worked well for you.

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Yeah I like the looks of the ag tires on it even though its not front wheel drive!......be awesome if it was 4wd! Only problem with the ag tires is its alittle tougher to put the tire chains on but I still like them! The car is a 1968 Z28 camaro awaiting a restoration when I get my other projects done! I figured if I live to be 100 maybe I'll get it done LOL!!......if not hopefully my 2 little guys will finish it!? Luke

·
60 Posts
Looks great glad it worked out for. As for Z28 i,m in same boat 70 396 nova SS waiting to go on road again if i live long enough can only hope not looking real good at this point.

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hear ya there nova ss! I have a 1970 mustang convertible on the rotisserie now and its sslloowwllyy progressing and now I'm about to drag another project home........pulling tractor! Guess I just don't know when to quit! LOL! Good luck with your car.......Luke

·
75 Posts
You guys are killin me..........GREAT blower............still looking for a blower here, just not many in Okla. ..............I've been the restoring cars route...........a Boss 302 , 69 Cougar, and a 73 Mach I................tractors are so much easier to work on..................I'm gettin too old for that! LOL

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey Luke, I just found your post here. I just purchased a Snapper 60377 that I want to mount on my MF 1655. It looks like I am missing all of the lifting mechanism though. Does this blower lift with the mower deck cylinder?

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah glad u found the post.......see the attached pictures.
Yes, the blower lifts with the same cylinder as the center mount deck. The mechanism is pictured above......the spout crank mounts off the side of this same lift mechanism iirc......been a long time since I've had mine installed!
Good luck

·
Registered
113 Posts
Okay, I may be asking you more questions as time goes on. The unit I bought came with no lifting mechanism parts. I'm guessing I will have to fab everything up by hand unless I would get really lucky and find the parts I need.

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Where u located?
If your not far you could use mine as a pattern........might be easier than trying to fabricate from scratch!?
Chances of finding just the parts you need are slim to none unless you buy another whole complete blower......don't think anyone would split up a complete unit!? But I've been wrong before! Lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts