Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts
I don't know, but would sure be ticked if he cut ruts my field like that!! He must own a tire store, cause those tires are not cheap!

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
That's insane. Sure has some power to be able to spin liek that onashphalt with AG's......the part that shocked me the most is how it never rolled. Thought for sure he woulda rolled it a few times....

G

·
I watched the whole thing just to see if he rolled it. Kinda seems like a waste to hot rod something like that just to try to blow it up or wreck it. Put some real tires on that thing and go pull it.

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
There is an absolute zero chance of me ever riding on that tractor or one like it. I've seen too many tie rod ends and steering boxes fail to be trying to go 60 on a tractor.

Oh, I almost forgot... I am adding this to my list of videos on YouTube to show my wife when she thinks I'm nuts over wanting to do something to a tractor.

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Wow she has a little power and looks like fun....
But I feel so much safer in the racecar!

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
See, see! Now you can't tell me all farmers have a lick of sense!!!
Who said he was truly a farmer?
Those tires might bite a bit more if he lowered the pressure to std ag tire pressures. Takes very little power to spin those tires pumped up tight, and no ballast in them.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
The motor sounds great and it definitely has a lot of power. It is a shame though that he didn't have too much sense for the safety of his friend shooting the video throwing all the stones and dirt towards him. I am really surprised he didn't roll it and at least he did have a roll cage and seat belt on it.

I wouldn't want to go that fast on a tractor, I would imagine that he at least went over the hole steering and tightened it all up. A little play and it would be all over the place.

·
Another Classic Tractor
2,496 Posts
Was this the filming of Planted in 60 seconds or what? It sure was a lot better than the movie my kids are watching.

G

·
I would not call that a roll cage. with no cross braces, that thing will fold up like a cheap umbrella if he ever flipped it

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Amateur....the only time he had both rears spinning on the hard surface was when it was wet.

Here's a GT smoking turfs on dry surface.

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
That video needs to be set to Styx's "Too Much Time on My Hands"

Reactions: Team_Green

·
188 Posts
you gotta admit,that big tractor was kinda cool,,right?? Looks a lil sketchy but I wouldnt mind takin it for a spin! Wouldnt get crazy like that,but yeah its def. neat.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts