Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I said I work on them. I never said I fix them&#3
2,426 Posts
Not sure who will be more upset, JD or Case guys :bigrofl:
attachicon.gif
005.JPG
Well the Case and JD guys may be the least of your worries because the Wheelhorse and Bolens guys are asking where their representation is!

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
Well the Case and JD guys may be the least of your worries because the Wheelhorse and Bolens guys are asking where their representation is!
Now That's Funny.. :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl:

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
How about the Sears, Massey, PK, etc guys? LOL

John, it looks a whole lot warmer than the orange one you don't have... :thumbs:

·
Procrastinators unite tomorrow
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How about the Sears, Massey, PK, etc guys? LOL

John, it looks a whole lot warmer than the orange one you don't have... :thumbs:
Funny thing is I have a orange one for the Case 446 :smilewink: But with the lack of winter so far I decided to tear the Onan apart on the 446. I'm not worried to much here, as I have back-ups for the back-ups. I figured the Case 224 will handle this storm, if not I still have the JD 120 with a two stage blower, SS14 with a loader or blower and also a 24" walk behind,few blades to. I guess I could have the Case 446 back together in a few hours if needed, but a phone call and the neighbor would bring over the back hoe, and promptly bring beer too. :bigrofl:

P.S. I have some red paint, maybe I could spray some red over the JD on the sides :D

·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There's one of those up for trade here in southern Maine. Good to know if will work if I dare to give it a try :D . Looks as though you will be dry and that's worth a lot of grief you might get from whomever.
Go for it, I brought this one a few years ago because it was only 75 bucks, the door handle didn't work right and the guy stopped using it. My plan was to resell it, for big JD green, (but as usually it's the selling part I always have problems with). It's been behind the shed since I got it. Well yesterday I said why not, the door handle was on backwards, 5 minutes fixed, had it mounted in less than a hour with just a few pieces of scrap steel, and 8 bolts later is what you see,

·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Us Jacobsen/Ford guys always get left out :ah_shoot: :D JK. It looks great, the only down side I see is that your neighbors might get mad when they see you dry and warm inside your nice cab.
I got no neighbors to pi** off :wallbanging: :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts