Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am new here so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Mike. I found out about this forum from another member I had the privilege of meeting in person. I had the honor of purchasing back my grandfather's White Town and Country 110. I had been looking for the tractor for about 15 years after my grandmother had given it away when my grandfather passed away. Anyhow, I'm proud to say I have the 110 back, and it is now in my small collection I have just started of a White 114, Jacobsen Chief 7, Jacobsen Chief 1000. I will share the pictures I have. You can read the very nice post of when I picked up the 110 under " A Nice Reunion Today". Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,835 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you here and very happy about the reunion! You have a nice herd going!

·
JMC fan
325 Posts
Very cool story on your grandpa's 110. There's a couple tractors in my past I've always dreamed of finding again, one being a White 112. I remember seeing the 114 for sale not too long ago also. Heard a guy named Mike in PA got it ;-) Glad to see it made it to a good home.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very cool story on your grandpa's 110. There's a couple tractors in my past I've always dreamed of finding again, one being a White 112. I remember seeing the 114 for sale not too long ago also. Heard a guy named Mike in PA got it ;-) Glad to see it made it to a good home.
Yep that was me. As soon as I saw it I called the guy and went a couple days later.

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
I'm glad to see that one in your herd. I'm still thrilled that you were reunited with it after all these years.

The internet isn't always a bad thing. This is one of the best ways the internet can bring people together. It looks great with your other garden tractors.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts