Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tractorholic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I know it's not really Bolens related but you guys in the Bolens forum are who I usually share stuff with, so here's my little guy(16mo old) showing his love for tractors already. He loves yelling "go-go-go tractor!!" And if any tractor at my house fires up he has to ride with me. Sooo, my wife who usually gives me a bit of trouble when I buy tractors is in trouble! She's out numbered!

Attachments

·
Registered
697 Posts
The first two I got audio only. I did get video on the third one, but it was rotated 90 degrees. I can't help you with how to fix it, but good to see that there is another new tractor fan.

Jim

·
Tractorholic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well if someone can help, or fix them somehow that be great, if they are working, that's great also. I'm using my phone to post, so maybe my phone is screwing up things.

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
All 3 worked just fine, but once again I'm using VLC.

Yes I would agree your wife is going to be out numbered. I'm sure she will cope with a cute little fellow like that around. :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
54,168 Posts
I can't open them without downloading first.

·
Tractorholic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can't get them to work on my phone or work computer. Sorry to those that can't see them. I'm not good with videos at all!! Wish I was because I could post up some of my Bolens in action.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts