Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is off a MF1650 - no doubt others had them too. Have scoured the web with no luck. There are 2 holding the decks mule to the front of the tractor and there are 2 on the seats hinge pin. I couldnt even find them at Mcmaster Carr and its rare not to find something like this with them!

IMG_3553.JPG

Attachments

·
1,087 Posts
Those my friend are classified as gold clips.You can get them at the MF dealer. I needed a few of the smaller ones for the hydro pedal. They were only $14 Canadian, so I imagine the bigger ones like you need are more expensive. I haven't found another brand that uses them as of yet. This is why I buy parts machines. Lol. Good luck, let us know if you find a source for these.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Look up arcon rings , they are called plain wire snap rings. They have a page of spects and sizes . They are an industrial suppler so I don't know if they will sell just a few or if you have to buy a zillion of them . Might be worth a try.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bill76 nailed it, "plain wire snap rings" and apparently its as he sez, I cant find any indication of aftermarket vendors for them :mad2: :mad2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts