Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Was searching on a sales site and stumbled apon a walk behind under yard art I cant figure out what it is I think it might be a bolens but not 100 percent sure because it dosnt have an engine here it is

Plant Sky Automotive tire Land lot Wheelbarrow

Plant Wheel Tire Agricultural machinery Vehicle

Tire Plant Wheel Automotive tire Tread

heres all the pictures the seller just says he dosnt know much about it. Any help on what it is and what its worth would be appreciated I have plenty of engines to stick on it from the same time era so might be a cool project for a thread to.

Thanks

Sean

·
Registered
60' Wheel Horse,66' Wheel Horse, 67 ' Wheel Horse, 70' Wheel Horse, 71' Wheel Horse, 71' Wizard
380 Posts
Looks like a Simplicity , found this You tube video

·
Registered
56 Posts
not a simplicity

spoked wheels
external chain drive
braced handle crossbar
no quick connect front clip

sickle bar might have started as a simplicity attachment

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone for your insights Im now thinking its a planet junior maybe a bp1 ? although most seem to have wooden handles heres one looking similar to it

Wheel Plant Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

The one for sale seems to be missing all the shrouds and an engine what do you guys think its worth ? seller is asking 75 bucks im thinking around 40 or 50 mark

Thanks

Sean

·
Registered
56 Posts
my M1 was almost 100% complete. leaky tires and carb was disassembled and covered in rust and grime

was free on craigslist, I now have about $200 in new tires and parts and paint, and maybe about $400 in labor

but no attachments. my uncle just called saying he acquired a pile of simplicity walk behind attachments. we'll see what I take after he gets it closer to me

price, cost, and value are all perceived numbers, so (shrugs)

·
If I can't do it slow then it's not going
258 Posts
I Was searching on a sales site and stumbled apon a walk behind under yard art I cant figure out what it is I think it might be a bolens but not 100 percent sure because it dosnt have an engine here it is

View attachment 403697
View attachment 403698
View attachment 403699

heres all the pictures the seller just says he dosnt know much about it. Any help on what it is and what its worth would be appreciated I have plenty of engines to stick on it from the same time era so might be a cool project for a thread to.

Thanks

Sean
I have a Model L Simplicity.
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts