Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here with problems. We took apart to the last nut and bolt a 1650 snapper, cleaned stripped and repainted, and must add, lost or misplaced carb linkage. Does anyone have a spare set of linkage? I know I'm missing the choke link and suspect there's a spring in there around the governor. At this point I'm in between a rock an a hard place and dare not crank the engine. The engine is a 93 model replacement, if that makes any difference. Any help would much appreciated. A picture of the set up would help also. Thanks Freddie

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Reactions: KennyP

·
Super Moderator
54,376 Posts
Sandwich bags can be your friend at these times. Pics of how things are attached can also be priceless. Guess you found that out already. Good luck!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comeback. I went through the manuals, the pictures are so dar I can't tell anything about them. Did find it though in the governor adj. section. Thanks again Freddie

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Hope these photos help. Sorry so grungy, looks like I need to clean that up this spring. She's running fine though. Best wishes on your rebuild. Merry Christmas and may the Lord Bless you.

Reg

Oh by the way this is an original K341 Koehler from 1979 thru 1984 I believe. Hope this is close to what you have.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think you've given me what I needed in the pictures. I don't think I have any parts missing, just not in the right spot. Thanks again and I owe you a favor. Freddie

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm looking for a wiring harness for my Snapper 1650 or pictures showing where the wires go. Also steering is needing repair and suggestions for a muffler. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts