Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cub Cadet Collector
1,457 Posts
Yep, definitely an Ariens/New Holland. It is Wheel Horse red tho :D Doesn't look to bad but that all depends on the price. I only see one cylinder to tilt the bucket. Do you have any more pics. of it?

·
Rockstar
2,546 Posts

·
Old Iron Junky
1,359 Posts
And you haven't bought it why? Thats a great deal for that machine.

Reactions: Moosetales

·
Super Moderator
54,603 Posts
Cow or not, I would buy it! Daniel might take the cow off your hands for a small fee!

·
Always learning something!
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cow or not, I would buy it! Daniel might take the cow off your hands for a small fee!
Just got word back from the seller, "Sorry it's sold." Daniel, I think he meant the tractor, want me to inquire about the cow? Can't win them all. I know the feeling the new owner has right now and it's GREAT feeling. Wouldn't want to deprive anyone from that feeling, that's for sure.

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Wow, that was cheap. That would have been nice for your collection. They sure seem to have some great GTs in Maine.

·
Always learning something!
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, that was cheap. That would have been nice for your collection. They sure seem to have some great GTs in Maine.
And cows! If you look at the cow you can almost hear that cow saying...."Goodby my tractor friend. I'll miss you. If I can I'll try to get sold so maybe we can meet again. I'll charish our long talks from the other side of the fence."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts