Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
There are a couple guys that buy tractors further away and somehow manage to get them shipped. Hopefully one of them will chime in.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Was it sold to you? What method are you using to ship it if you got it?

·
tinkerer
2,389 Posts
I have used this on-line shipper several times and have been very satisfide with their service and price.

Freightquote.com ®

·
Ron Paul
1,009 Posts
uship is a good one
mf14 shipped from mass to milwaukee for 300
mf12 shipped from mi to milwaukee for 150
tiller from mi to milwaukee 75
k341 for 50

·
Tractorholic
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope some one else got it I was to slow finding transport thanks again for all for your assistance, by the way if anyone finds a two stage snapper blower like that one let me Know alright, thanks again!!!

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
ErnRemy said:
Nope some one else got it I was to slow finding transport thanks again for all for your assistance, by the way if anyone finds a two stage snapper blower like that one let me Know alright, thanks again!!!
Ah, that sucks. Well at least now you have a few recommendations for future references when trying to have something shipped :D

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
NUTNDUN said:
Ah, that sucks. Well at least now you have a few recommendations for future references when trying to have something shipped :D
Yes, just in case of a future long distance purchase, you should go ahead & check with carriers to find the best for you. Then you'll be set to buy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts