Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Homelite Owner Extraordinaire
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is not what I call fun but this year ...... well this let's just say has been strange in a busy way. Our garden received a gross lack of attention due to us being away from home and not here to tend to it. I have several projects sitting in both garages and just have not had time to get to them. Now it's hunting season and we are still behind here at " Goofy Acres ". We will not have enough time to get all done this month and will not be home to do so until the second week of October. I have managed to get the lawn mowed and tidied up but just can't get time enough to finish those projects. Next year will be better as far as busy because we already know we have a lot going on next year so we will work hard this winter to get most of the projects done and not start any more new ones ...... " Ya right". Hope your summer and fall are going great. Take care and stay safe. Roger

·
Homelite Owner Extraordinaire
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Like right now. I have to replace the floor in my 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax ..... Ya it's rotted out. Wasn't going to do it but nearly put my foot thru the floor yesterday. Almost done and I broke the last drill bit I had that would work so the wife had to run to town to get some more 1/8 and 7/64 " bits. This took us away from other projects but it has to get done. I have written a complaint to GM on this. I have a 1992 Silverado 1/2 ton and a 1993 Silverado 1/2 ton both have over 320,000 ,miles on them and the floors are still solid. Must have used Chinese steel for the floors. Well she's back, and it's back to work for me. I feel embarrassed to leave my hobby of GTs and let them set. Maybe after the first of the month things will slow down enough to get them out for fall pictures and cleaning. Have a great day every one and thanks. Roger

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.