Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you are replying to a post,Where do you find,and how do you add icons to your posting ?

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about the little smiley faces and so on that you might want to add to your post.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I guess we didn't do a how to on that yet, if you click the reply under someones post the quick reply box opens, at the bottom right there is a go advanced button. If you click on that there is a fancy editor and there is a list of smilies on the right and a more link under them, you can click on one and it will insert it. The other way to do it is once you learn their shortcuts you can just type them.

If you type
PHP:
:thumbs:
it gives you :thumbs:

The other way is if you click on the big brown reply to thread button it takes you to the advanced editor.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:eek:k:Sorry to be so much trouble,but I am not the best with computers.:D

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Not a problem that is what we are here for and this forum is here for. There is a lot of different areas on the site so it takes a little getting used to.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks by the way.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
32,410 Posts
NUTNDUN said:
The other way is if you click on the big brown reply to thread button it takes you to the advanced editor.
Actually, for me anyway, when I hit the large brown reply spot, it takes me to "Quick Reply", then to go advanced, I have to hit "Go Advanced" on the lower right-hand side.
Nothing takes me directly to "Advanced Reply".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.