Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MANAGED TO FIND ANOTHER G11. NOT AS ORIGINAL AS I WOULD LIKE AND DEFINITELY NOT AS GOOD AS MY OTHER ONE BUT ARE QUITE HARD TO FIND AND I WOULD SAY QUITE RARE IN THE UK, SO I COULDN'T RESIST. HAS HAD AN ENGINE REPLACEMENT WITH A 1 CYLINDER DIESEL, NOT THE BEST OF JOBS, WILL PUT IT BACK TO ORIGINAL WHEN THE TIME COMES, BUT RUNS AND DRIVES QUITE WELL FOR NOW. ALSO CAME WITH A MOWER DECK WHICH IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.

IMG_20160616_161355.jpg IMG_20160616_161403.jpg IMG_20160616_161412.jpg IMG_20160616_161427.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Nice find Dave! Where did you source that one? Would love a G11 myself one day.....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi all, it was from dorset way not sure where as he was coming up this way so met him at junction 8 m5 the diesel engine is a Lombardini ex army fitted new in 2010 apparently. Will try to put some pics on later. Hellosuk, what engine have you got, and what hp? Very interested. Shame it's not a g12 though Ian, still on the hunt for one of those.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well it's from my unidentifiable Bolens which on enquiringly here was deemed to be a g 10 or 11. It's a brigs engine I would say 98% complete I.e. With stator and carb. It's a points ignition one and having decoked it the bores and rest look very good. Crank case cleaned out as well. Whereabouts are you in uk?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Daves in Stoke on Trent Phil.

Distance no probs for the right machinery :dancingbanana:

·
Bolens
229 Posts
Dave, if I catch sight of another G12 I'll let you know. I was looking at a UK Bolens price list the other day and the difference between a G12 and G14 was relatively small, which probably explains why so few are about. Iain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Well Stoke is just down the road depending on area from me. Whey hey a local Bolens enthusiast!!!
There are a few other Bolens owners in that area too.....

Hi all, it was from dorset way not sure where as he was coming up this way so met him at junction 8 m5 the diesel engine is a Lombardini ex army fitted new in 2010 apparently. Will try to put some pics on later. Hellosuk, what engine have you got, and what hp? Very interested. Shame it's not a g12 though Ian, still on the hunt for one of those.
Dorset! Oh no! You on my manor Dave! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts