Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe a moderator would move this to the attachments forum for me as I youth I posted it there but clearly gapped.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am thinking it old be to light weight and I should just get one for my HT20 rather than one of my tube frames

·
Registered
140 Posts
I recently bought a used Brinly back blade to maintain my 200 ft driveway. It works great for moving loose gravel/dirt around. But it won't really bite unless you put weight on it. I had friend weld a box to fit the weight bracket on the back and filled it with concrete and stuck an eye bolt in it for ease of movement. Figure it weighs close to 70-75 lbs. It does the job with that setup and moist ground.

Reactions: AA Hayes

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am looking at an old brinly 3pt blade for my ht. I just need to figure out a way and when to get it. The fellow is not interested in shipping.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
From what you guys are saying and what I have read, I am going to try to get my hands on a blade for a large frame. I need to hope over Lake Huron to Michigan. I'll just take my fishing boat! Haha

Or maybe even An earthcavator, that would be a wonderful find!

·
Tractorholic
988 Posts
There was a guy up north of me (I think in Wisconsin IIRC) called Iron Man Fabrication. I bought a Cat. 0 back blade for an HT23 from him 5+ years ago. It is very well made, and is plenty heavy. I don't know if he is still around though.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
I picked up on of those brinly from a swap meet its behind my 850 I would not even think of putting it behind a large frame.

Reactions: Bolens 1000
1 - 14 of 14 Posts