Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
I had some new decals made up for the Diesel that needs a new paint job this winter. While at it had a set for oldbuzz made also. They came out pretty close to the orginal colors as i sent a new old stock decal to them to copy the color as close as they could.

z 001.JPG

Attachments

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Those look pretty good to me! They will look good on there!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Hey,those look absolutely great.

·
Super Moderator
54,166 Posts
Great decals! Glad you were able to get some made for you guys!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Bob, they look great !!

Are you going to be offering them for sale now ?

I almost bought a set from sam's, but he needs to lose a little altitude on his price first.

New decals and a new dash is all I need to make my HT-20D perfect.

Have I ever mentioned that I HATE the plastic dashes ? What a stupid move by Bolens to save a few $$ in production costs.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Nice, I'll have to find me a D now.

·
Fixer of Broken junk
4,803 Posts
Darnit Bob

This is a Stick-up gimme all your Bolens.

Seriously though those are really nice decals.

I think I would of had a custom decal made up for the under side of the hood.Showing Belt sizes,Fluid amounts and types for the entire tractor and maybe even a small illustrated Injector bleeding procedure.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Those decals will be on their way to NJ real soon !! I just bought them and a metal Dash for my HT-20D from Bob !!

Another winter project to add to my LONG list.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
I just got the ones for the hood. The rest are all in good shape.

Actually I just needed the ones on the sides, but Bob got me the front one as well.

Bob:
Thanks for the hospitality and the tour. LOTS of interesting stuff there. Was a pleasure doing business with you.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
OldBuzzard said:
I just got the ones for the hood. The rest are all in good shape.

Actually I just needed the ones on the sides, but Bob got me the front one as well.

Bob:
Thanks for the hospitality and the tour. LOTS of interesting stuff there. Was a pleasure doing business with you.
I actually only need the muffler side hood decal, it's cooked from the heat off the muffler, all the others are in decent shape.

But since I'm going to replace the dash, I'll just change them all.
With the new dash and decals, it's going to be a Cherry HT-20D. Everything else is perfect, I bought it from the original owner and he kept it indoors and super clean. I even got all his maintenance records and he treated it very well.

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those decals will be on their way to NJ real soon !! I just bought them and a metal Dash for my HT-20D from Bob !!

Another winter project to add to my LONG list.
What would winter be if you did not have a mile long list of stuff to do. Shoot i hope to have my summer list done by febuary then i can stat my winter list LOL.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts