Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
enjoyin the livin part of life!
1,083 Posts
Best of luck! I know what hoops a couple of friends had to jump thru a number of years ago and would hate to think what you've had to contend with in today's world,my hat's off to you for having the patience to work your way thru it all!! :thumbs:

·
diesel mechanic
1,165 Posts
please do a internet site where we can buy stuff. its so hard to find ammo now.

·
Tractorholic
8,404 Posts
Good Luck on your new shop !

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
Good Luck. With the politicians looking at banning gun ownership it may be short lived. In Connecticut they are looking at banning anything that can hold over ten rounds. That includes my 80year old lever action .22 . The politicians claim that its an assualt gun ban but the reality is that they consider all firearms as assault guns.

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Congratulations. I hope you do well. If I'm ever in North Carolina, I'll stop in and get something.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Good luck to you! We need more private gun stores. Do you give GTTalk members a discount?

Ben W.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Good luck with getting ammo to fill your shelves..

I hope the best for you....

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
Congrats and good luck, we're looking forward to seeing an inventory printed out. Will you be able to ship across the line?

·
Procrastinators unite tomorrow
1,417 Posts
Good for you!

Opening any business today is a challenge, I can only guess what "they" put you thru. :thumbs:

Reactions: 56series

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
I"m the one who touched on politics. I only meant to warn that it can be risky. Be conservative with your fianances. Don't invest more than your inventory is worth. Be very careful of the scams that are everywhere. I sincerely wish you good luck but I am an engineer officer to the bone. I instinctively look ahead to what problems may develope. I try to warn people about risks that I see. Good Luck, Rick

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Please keep this thread store related and leave the politics out of it.

Didn't mean to open a "can of worms".
You didn't open a can of worms. But if it goes political, I'm sure Cat will whip out his can of kick a$$. That man hates politics. : )

1 - 20 of 41 Posts