Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Deceased
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'll be sure to do that.

Going to put "new shoes" on it today.

It's STILL stuck in the south yard. :sensored:

I put some lumber under the back end to spread out the weight so I can get it jacked up.

I'm HOPING that with the Ancla's with rim guard will be enough to get it out.

I tried pulling it out with the 1256, but no go. The ground is super-saturated, and not much traction at all. Might have helped if I had a 2nd person.
 

·
Tractorholic
Joined
·
255 Posts
OldBuzzard said:
Yeah, I'll be sure to do that.

Going to put "new shoes" on it today.

It's STILL stuck in the south yard. :sensored:

I put some lumber under the back end to spread out the weight so I can get it jacked up.

I'm HOPING that with the Ancla's with rim guard will be enough to get it out.

I tried pulling it out with the 1256, but no go. The ground is super-saturated, and not much traction at all. Might have helped if I had a 2nd person.
I thought you were ordering the girl in blue to help. Now I see you were talking about the sleeve hitch. Thats nice too ...I guess.:thumbs:
 

·
Deceased
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bigdaddydon said:
I thought you were ordering the girl in blue to help. Now I see you were talking about the sleeve hitch. Thats nice too ...I guess.:thumbs:
At my age....I'd get more use out of the sleeve hitch :mecry:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
54,004 Posts
Bigdaddydon said:
I thought you were ordering the girl in blue to help. Now I see you were talking about the sleeve hitch. Thats nice too ...I guess.:thumbs:
:bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl:
Old Buzzard, I know what you mean.
 

·
Accumulator
Joined
·
13,481 Posts
KennyP said:
:bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl:
Old Buzzard, I know what you mean.
Yeah,me too.:D:D:D:D:D
 

·
Deceased
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"Goodie" arrived today.

Looks JUST like in the pic.

VERY well made, nice welds, etc.

One thing to be aware of is that the "tab" on the side opposite of the sleeve hitch part is OPTIONAL, and he asks for a wee bit more shipping for that.

I would think that something like this is almost a MUST if you have a 3-pt on a Bolens, as it makes a lot more attachments usable.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top