Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,407 Posts
bhts said:
Thanks but i see a problem.It's Bob.Lynn is the wifes name.But know how you got the lynn LOL
LOL...just looked at my email, and too fast for my slow brain. I corrected my post. You'd think after just speaking with you on the phone that I could remember your name for at least a little while! CRS is a nasty disease! LOL

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
olcowhand said:
LOL...just looked at my email, and too fast for my slow brain. I corrected my post. You'd think after just speaking with you on the phone that I could remember your name for at least a little while! CRS is a nasty disease! LOL
What was we talking about hummm..........Yea that is one contagious disease.LOL

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
bhts:welcometogttalk:glad to have you here.

·
4,473 Posts
Welcome to the group.
ENJOY.

·
Tractorholic
427 Posts
olcowhand said:
I can't remember names well at all, but tell me what tractors they own and I'll know exactly who your talking about. Oh,and welcome to...uhhh...the guy with the Bolens w/loader and backhoe. I would love to see some pics of that tractor.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Welcome.

But I think we know each other. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts