Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad gave me a model 600 when I was a kid (30 some odd years ago). Loved that tractor, ran over my legs more times than I can count, tried to shift into a higher gear while drivng down hill- which was one the scariest moments in my life.....If you haven't done this DON'T try it!

Came across a G14 several years ago for 20 bucks. Looked like a bucket o'parts and have been trying to fix it up since.....

Hope that this board can offer suggestions as the questions come!

Don

·
Summer.
4,536 Posts
Welcome to GT Talk, ask away, thre are a lot of guys here who can answer your question.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
:wave: drajj5 Welcome to GTTalk! I'm sure that there will be answers a-plenty when the questions come! Best of luck with your project and keep us posted on your project. We'd also love to see some pics when you get the chance! Thanks for signing up!

·
Super Moderator
54,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You'll get lots of help from the Bolens guys. Post some pics when you can.

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
Welcome to Gttalk, lots of Bolens guys here! Please place a marker on our member map! Thanks Shawn

·
Tractorholic
470 Posts
Welcome aboard! These guys are right. They will help in any way, they sure have with me. Get some photos posted so we can follow your project.

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
:welcometogttalk: Glad to know that you have been welcomed to the site. We have some great members with quite a lot of information to offer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts