Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is Joe and i am new to this site and new owner of a MF 7 needs a lot of work i have already down loaded the manual for it and now the fun begins

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
Welcome boylejoe29! Glad you found us!

Good luck on the MF7! Great little tractors,and we have quiet a few MF owners on here (self included), so you came to the right place.

Did you just get this from a CL listing?

One last thing. We would love to see some pictures of it!

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. Welcome to GTtalk.

·
Super Moderator
54,332 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of MF owners here to help you along. Show us a pic or three!

Reactions: boylejoe29

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Welcome to GTTalk Joe. I have an MF8 myself that I am slowly(very slowly) restoring. They are a nice little mower and very easy to handle with a tight turning radius. If you have questions there's lots of experience here.

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Welcome to GTT, boylejoe29. Nice to have another MF owner on board.

It's pretty simple.
No pictures, no help.

Enjoy yourself here, and ask all you want.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i just finished lol no thats what its gunna look like when im done
lol i have not taken one yet i will hoping by the weekend

·
Tractorholic
300 Posts
Hi Will, Yes Joe is my youngest son. Please go easy on him. (VBG) He inherited the MF7 from me. Maybe a good Dad- son project. I had it tarped all winter and figured it was time to take her out of moth balls. Doing a trade for an 8hp Tecumseh this weekend. We plan on taking the old aluminum block 7 hp off and replacing it with the 8. Will keep you posted.

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Hi Will, Yes Joe is my youngest son. Please go easy on him. (VBG) He inherited the MF7 from me. Maybe a good Dad- son project. I had it tarped all winter and figured it was time to take her out of moth balls. Doing a trade for an 8hp Tecumseh this weekend. We plan on taking the old aluminum block 7 hp off and replacing it with the 8. Will keep you posted.
Good to hear from you again Ross. Welcome back. It's nice to see the next generation getting involved in the
GT scene. I hope I can help Joe out, if he needs it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts