Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
Welcome to GTtalk gtcsreg! Glad you decided to join. Good luck on the Snapper :thumbs:

Take a spin around and check out all the great things this site has to offer. And I am sure you will find the help you need here :D

I added your second post to this thread.

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
:welcometogttalk:

One of the things you might try is polyurethane windshield sealant on your cracks. Don't get the cheap stuff. It will probably take a couple of applications but it should work and it stays flexible.

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Welcome to GTTalk gtcsreg. Glad you decided to join us. Please feel free to look around and join in on any of the conversations or start your own like this one. We have a lot of knowledgeable folks here so someone should be able to answer your questions.

·
Admirer of DEERE enjoyneering and design!
4,461 Posts
:welcome: to GTT. I saw, you'll find some documents for your Snapper here. Good luck!

Reactions: gtcsreg

·
Super Moderator
54,355 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Good looking Snapper you have there!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Welcome to the forum.Glad to have you with us.I was also thinking you could try plastic welding on it.

·
Old Tractor Addict
1,846 Posts
Welcome to the group :welcometogttalk: Thats a good looking beast you have there. But tell me: Do YOU have any snow yet??? (we sure dont). :smilewink:

Have fun, look around, check things out, ask questions. Glad to have you join! :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Congrats on the new 1650 and welcome to GTTAlk. There are lots of MF experts here who can help you with the new tractor.

·
Bush Hog Addict
3,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum! As you are already seeing, you will find plenty of willing members to help you! Glad to have you on board!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome to GTtalk, if you could post a picture of the console area of concern that could help us some.

That is a solid looking tractor you have there, it will look real sharp once you redo it.

If you can't find what you are looking for don't hestitate to ask, there is never a stupid question, sometimes stupid answers,

Dick

·
1,333 Posts
Welcome to GTTalk!! Come on in, grab a cup of your favorite beverage and stay a spell! It is a great place to spend some time and learn a lot! Oh, and by the way, we LOVE pics!!

Geno

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to all. And in answer to the question about having snowed we haven't had enough to use the tractor this year. The whole idea was to buy the tractor and that cause it to never snow more than 3 inches ever again in here again. :smilewink:

·
Live long and prosper
6,789 Posts
Welcome. Nice Snapper. Glad you joined here.

·
4,481 Posts
Welcome to gttalk. Talk 2 someone in a body shop business they have great adhesives that work fine on those dashes

Sent by Ducky from my Motorola Droid M

·
Another Classic Tractor
2,496 Posts
Rectangle Font Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive decal

Thanks for saving another GT! Glad you joined us.

Attachments

·
Fixer of Broken junk
4,814 Posts
I'm sure you will get to use it this year yet.February is the month for deep snow.If you have any work to do to it you better get it sorted out,we're going to get hammered with tons of the white stuff.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts