I made it out of 42" long 3" OD conduit, a 5" long 3" OD anti-scalping roller cut in half and a couple of flange bushings. Had to modify the stock gauge wheel brackets too. To keep the roller parallel with the back of the deck, the right bracket is longer. The wheels are still in their original mounting holes. What I found strange is in order to have the deck level from side to side the left bracket is set one hole higher then the right bracket. And no, I don't think the deck is bent or has been damaged...as far as I can tell anyway. It was out of level before I made and installed the roller. BTW: The cost was $0.