Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Blackjackjakexxix
2,371 Posts
I have a new load of NOS Bolens parts coming Thursday,I really need to thanks Ken from New Jersey a member here,,he sent me a huge list of parts that he acquired years ago from an old Bolens dealership,I went over them and we agreed on a price,took a little doing to arrange getting them my way,it happens a guy who had bought some stuff of me a few months ago also bought that NOS large frame 2 stage blower off me,he lived close by Ken and was able to pick them up for me and will, drop them off to me when he picks up his blower this Thursday,,all is good,will try to post some pics over the weekend

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
Parts just keep coming out of the woodwork!

Seems like just about every mom and pop hardware store or small Lawn and Garden shop stocked Bolens parts, so many have surfaced the past few years I have been seeing the price of NOS go down!

What kind of parts were in there Ken?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Parts just keep coming out of the woodwork!
Seems like just about every mom and pop hardware store or small Lawn and Garden shop stocked Bolens parts, so many have surfaced the past few years I have been seeing the price of NOS go down!

What kind of parts were in there Ken?
I never really went through them much. It was a 12 or so page list of part #s and quantity of each. I believe there was a little of every part type in the lot. Lots of nos blades and belts.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Well, what a way to spend Labor Day weekend. Laboring away doing inventory. At least you love your work, Rick. :thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts