Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just uploaded two manuals (a hi-res MF610 deck & the MH641 dump cart) as well as a really nice, full color, catalog for the entire line of Massey stuff! Very nice eye-candy! :wave:

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
FirefyterEmt said:
Hey guys, I just uploaded two manuals (a hi-res MF610 deck & the MH641 dump cart) as well as a really nice, full color, catalog for the entire line of Massey stuff! Very nice eye-candy! :wave:
Thank you for the contribution. I was wondering if you were going to post them here also as I got an email notification of a new reply at that other site LOL.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
NUTNDUN said:
Thank you for the contribution. I was wondering if you were going to post them here also as I got an email notification of a new reply at that other site LOL.
I saw that too! Thanks for the uploads FFEMT.:thumbs:

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problem guys!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Great stuff,thanks.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Something I found interesting in the MF610 mower deck manual, on page 6, it shows the underside of a frame from a "66MF10", missing center frame rib and has the extra engine mounting holes.

·
Ron Paul
1,009 Posts
doug, is your 66 higher than your other models. i just noticed the other day the hood, dash sit atleast 2" higher than on my 67

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
mikebramel said:
doug, is your 66 higher than your other models. i just noticed the other day the hood, dash sit atleast 2" higher than on my 67
I don't have them side by side but I think there about the same, grills are 14" high (I got 7 of them),
and from the footboard to the top of the dash is about 23" (4 different MF10,12s all about the same).
You got the same tires and air pressure on yours?

·
Ron Paul
1,009 Posts
wish i had a tape measure but the tires are at the same height, so are the seat pans
will take a couple pictures tommorow. there might just be a home made lift kit in there LOL

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
Once again, I tried to download the manual on the MF610 deck and got this message, "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 54 seconds before you may download another file." I don't understand why I keep getting this, any ideas why?

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I will check the settings, it shouldn't be doing that unless you would be downloading one right after the other. We have a time limit of 60 seconds between file downloads to keep from overloading the server and from DOS attacks. Are you able to download the manuals if you wait the one minute between downloads?

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
No, I've never been able to download manuals. I've tried 20 or more times.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
mikebramel said:
wish i had a tape measure but the tires are at the same height, so are the seat pans
will take a couple pictures tommorow. there might just be a home made lift kit in there LOL
The seat height is different for sure between a Hydro and Vari Drive models, Hydro's are higher, back 1/3 of the frame is longer and it goes up where the toolbox mounts on.

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Doug, you are talking only about the seat itself, not the tractor, right?

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
tinnern said:
No, I've never been able to download manuals. I've tried 20 or more times.
I will try and dig in to it later on today and see if I can come up with anything, it is weird most don't have any trouble and a couple of people do. You are not the only one that has trouble downloading manuals.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
FirefyterEmt said:
Doug, you are talking only about the seat itself, not the tractor, right?
Yes the seat is higher the tractors hood, dash, steering wheel, foot-boards look like the same height.
I'll put the 66 and 67 side by side and post a bunch of pictures tomorrow.
These are pictures I have now, hard to tell, tractor with mower is 67MF12Hydra.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts