Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,160 Posts
Would think that supporting the weight should not be a problem as it will be distributed between the wheels on the tractor and the cart - these will have bearings or bushings and result in very little friction when trying to move it forwards or backwards. Pulling a loaded cart on flat ground should not be a problem - where you will encounter issues may be having enough traction if you are going up or down an incline as well as what the surface is where the drive wheels make contact as you may encounter little to no traction if the surface is muddy and you are trying to go up or down a steep hill. Just my thoughts.

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,160 Posts
I’m in the process of restoring the snow plow, snow thrower, and sickle bar cutter.
Today I picked up three rear mounted ploughs. Once I have more work done on the attachments I’ll post some pix.
If anyone has worked on any Bolens attachments and has any insight it would be appreciated. So far reassembly has been a lot of trial and error.
There are some manuals for the attachments on the site if you do not already have copies.
Versamatic Link

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,160 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts