Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have been collecting old walk behind tractors for twenty plus years. I own a Bolens Power Ho with quite a collection of implements: disk, mold board plow, harrow, air compressor, sycle mower, tater plow, cultivator, spring-tooth and several other contraptions modified from my other "Gravely Collection" that I have duplicates of...sulky and two wheeled dump trailer to name a few. I hope to open a small shop to restore / repair these old gems. My parents farmed all of my life, so I was raised around farm equipment and have several larger implements as well. I operate a cow-calf operation in SE Kansas and have retired from a career in Aircraft design. Glad to see the group is willing to help newbies find articles and parts for their hobby. I plan on having a market garden to supplement my income...Feel free to message me if you have any Power Ho Attachments or Gravely tractor stuff....

Thanks for adding me!

Randall Fail of Gravely Haven Farms

·
the homeless tractor hoarder
5,248 Posts
Welcome from the north end of Misery [Missouri]

Gravely is what got me infected. Now I'm a terminal garden tractor hoarder.

Walk behinds are my favorite but don't tell anyone. People look at ya funny when they find out. :(

I have a few riders too: An Estate Tractor and a 1967 424.

Wheel Tire Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire
, Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

:welcometogttalk:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
55,382 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the forum! Good to see a Gravely fan join up. I just got a Commercial 450 last fall with a rotary plow, mower deck and snow blade. Pics are in the Gravely forum and the TOM thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.