Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new member I have to say this is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Well last week I found a very nice MF10 with tiller and front plow, so nice in fact there will be very little to
Do besides repairing the streering which, thanks to you guys, I have already found the parts on eBay for cheap.
Then yesterday I stopped by a guys house who repairs and sells garden tractors to see if by some chance he had a mower deck. Well no luck with that but he had a MF12 with a snow blower, engine sounds great, but needs a general restoration job.
I'm so excited to pick these up and get to work I mite even give up beer, NOT.
Anyways my mind is full of ideas, one I is to put an electric actuator on the front to lift the plow. There are lots of these available for not not much money.
I also just bought alum. ramps to load tractor into my pickup, anybody have experience with this?
Pictures to come.

·
Tractorholic
1,177 Posts
Welcome to the site.Congratulations on adding the new tractor to your collection.You'll like the Masseys they are great tractors.Be careful they're addicting.

·
1,087 Posts
Congrats on your tractors.i use a 12 hydro all last year to mow with. Great little tractors.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
You picked a great brand to start with! Glad you joined up!

Ben W.

Reactions: A.C.T.

·
Another Classic Tractor
2,496 Posts
Welcome Brad! Congrats on the GT's. I have a herd of tractors but haven't purchased a Massey yet. Believe me I would love to have one. Looking forward to see yours.

imagesCAYXAX20.jpg I'm about an hour north of the Twin Cities.

Attachments

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Hi.

Welcome to GTT. :wave:

Glad to have another Massey fan aboard.

I have a few of them myself, and really enjoy them.

I you have any questions, hopefully we can help.

·
Super Moderator
54,023 Posts
:wave: Welcome to the forum! Lots of MF folks around here to help with issues. Check out the link in my signature for a how-to on pic uploading!

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Welcome aboard Brad. There have been several discussions on electric actuators. If your interested just search the forums.

·
129 Posts
That MF10 looks very well cared for. Interesting that it was repowered. Is the HH120 a model 120014B? - it should say on the plate on the engine tin. If so, it was a dealer replacement/upgrade.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes it is a HH120 repower. The gentleman I bought from is Massey nut, he even painted one of his car's Massey red (yeah I'll try to get e photo). The tractor has been rainted too, you'll notice the frame gray is wrong.
Oh crap I've only been a member a week and I already know this stuff!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts